- < < Back to search
Product Development Managerup to £38,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Prepared Ref: 7963
You will be working with a well-established food manufacturer of chilled and frozen products.
The business is proud of its reputation of bringing innovative food solutions to their customers, receiving multiple awards and recognition within their product sector.
The purpose of your role as Product Development Manager is to
- Manage and organise the development team to ensure the daily planned objectives are met.
- Manage and deal with any personnel issues within the team.
- Ensure the hygiene and organisation of the development kitchen.
- Ensure that the daily taste panel is well organised.
- Be responsible for all product development administration.
- Ensure the development office is well organised and efficient.
- Communicate and arrange any potential raw material samples.
- Support with research and development of new product concepts relevant to the customer needs.
Key skills and experience for the Product Development Manager include:
- Experience working in a food product development role, a strong development chef background at a senior level would be preferred.
- Comfortable with handling and tasting all types of food.
- Education/qualifications in a culinary or food technology discipline is highly desirable.
- Experience in supervising staff or leading a team.
- IT literate including working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
The Product Development Manager job is based in West Midlands and is paying up to £38,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: