- < < Back to search
NPD Technologistup to £25,000 Location: North London Product: Prepared Ref: 7958
This manufacturer is part of a national business and supplies products to the foodservice sector plus further food manufacturing throughout the UK.
The business is passionate about innovation and has driven the development of this exciting niche market into a fast-growing new sector for the food industry.
The NPD Technologist role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual. The role offers excellent progression, with the potential to progress to Senior NPD Technologist.
There is also lots of scope for innovation as you will have the opportunity to work on flavour profiles from scratch plus the chance to manage your own NPD projects.
- Project management of NPD briefs from concept to launch
- Planning, managing, and reporting NPD trials.
- Customer contact and care during development.
- Overseeing preproduction and production launches.
- Co-ordinating samples for customers.
- Completing initial product costings.
- Customer presentations.
- Meeting with suppliers.
- Competitor and market reviews.
This role would suit a food science, nutrition, food technology graduate (or equivalent) looking for their first food NPD job, or someone with experience looking for a step up.
Key skills and experience for the NPD Technologist include:
- Highly organised with good prioritisation skills.
- Passionate and motivated about food and trends plus keen to learn and progress.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good level of computer literacy- Microsoft Excel/Word and Internet.
The NPD Technologist job is based in North London and is paying up to £25,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are standard office hours, Monday to Friday.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: