- < < Back to search
Marketing Executiveup to £29,000 Location: London or Work from Home Product: Beverages Ref: 7959
We are seeking a talented individual for a well-established business that prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service.
The company is a successful ambient product manufacturer which has experienced significant growth in the past decade, supplying key customers in the UK food retailer, wholesale, and foodservice sectors.
We are looking for an energetic, creative & proactive marketer with a real passion for brands and a strong interest to work in the soft drinks sector.
Working in the marketing function on a wide variety of customer & business-focused activities, the Marketing Executive will work closely with the commercial & NPD teams, playing an important part in driving forward the business growth plans.
- Work closely with NPD on product gap analysis and range reviews.
- Coordinate new product artwork development, product imagery, marketing assets and updates to website content.
- Coordinate content across all social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Create and assist on new social initiatives to drive KPI’s - partnerships, competitions, giveaways, influencer content.
- Develop new brand communications for ranges including trade adverts, brand literature and trade marketing materials.
- Help plan and coordinate attendance of trade exhibitions and customer events.
- Support in the preparation of customer presentations.
- Carry out desk research, store audits and market data review to provide market information and insight on sector trends and opportunities.
Key skills and experience for the Marketing Executive include:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a Marketing, Brand, Consumer, or related subject.
- Previous experience in FMCG brand management, shopper marketing, customer marketing or brand activation would be ideal, however, experience gained in marketing roles in consumer products/consumer goods is also welcomed.
- Strong knowledge of the principles of marketing and brand development
- Understanding of social media platforms and social media management packages, knowledge of SEO would be beneficial.
- Strong computer skills using key software packages including Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Photoshop is also desirable.
The role can be based at either of the company’s offices in South London or Kent as preferred or you also have the option to permanently work at home, and attend the office as needed for meetings etc.
The salary is up to £29,000 according to your experience.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.