- < < Back to search
Warehouse Team Leader£10.37 per hour Location: Northamptonshire Product: Chilled Ref: 7888
This role is working for a global, branded food processor that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high-quality products and service to all their customers worldwide.
- Manage, motivate, and train the Warehouse Operatives; ensuring all tasks are understood and carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure all customer orders are picked and loaded correctly.
- Maintain the correct amount of raw materials in designated areas, adhering to strict stock rotation procedures.
- Undertake and document all relevant checks to ensure products meet both customer specification and food safety legislation.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and Health and Safety to ensure product quality is maintained, and to minimise accidents and health problems to employees.
To be considered for the Warehouse Team Leader, you will have previous experience working within a food/chilled factory or warehousing environment, together with some staff supervisory or team leading experience.
You will be an excellent communicator and be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
A knowledge of food safety legislation and MRP systems is preferred and a Forklift Truck licence would be an advantage.
The Warehouse Team Leader job is based in Northamptonshire and is paying £10.37 per hour.
The holiday entitlement and benefits include 19.5 days holiday per year, matching pension contribution of up to 6% of basic salary plus 2x salary Life Insurance.
This is a permanent night shift role. The working hours are a rotating pattern of Week 1 - Wednesday to Saturday, Week 2 - Thursday to Saturday, 5 pm to 5 am.
How to apply
To be considered for the Warehouse Team Leader job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: