- < < Back to search
Assistant Production Managerc. £29,000 Location: Wiltshire Product: Dairy Ref: 7906
You will be working for a traditional business that produces high-quality, organic, and chilled fresh products which are supplied to wholesalers and specialist retailers, plus direct to consumers.
The business has experienced phenomenal success and growth over the last few years, recently installing brand-new production lines and machinery to keep up with this increased demand.
The Assistant Production Manager job is a hands-on role that is responsible for the day-to-day management of the production staff and processes, ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of the unit.
- Plan production quantities in accordance with the production plan.
- Ensure efficient production line management.
- Operating and managing the filling, labelling and washing processes.
- Oversee product quality and hygiene standards.
- Ensure all related paperwork is accurately completed.
Key attributes of the Assistant Production Manager:
- Food or beverage production experience, preferably within dairy products.
- Experience of leading or managing a team.
- Mechanically minded; able to fix broken down machinery.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Food Safety requirements is highly desirable.
- Driving Licence preferred due to site location and shift times.
The Assistant Production Manager job is based in Wiltshire and is paying c. £29,000 (paid at £14 per hour).
The package includes 32 days holiday per year.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 7 am - 3 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Assistant Production Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: