- < < Back to search
Engineering Manager£45,675 Location: Gwynedd Product: AMbient Ref: 62968
This manufacturer is one of Europe’s leading innovators within their market sector. Their tremendous success is owed to their dedication to customer service and providing the highest quality products to some of the world’s best-known brands.
The purpose of the Engineering Manager is to coordinate all engineering related activities to improve production line performance and minimise downtime
You will set the engineering strategy and manage engineering activity across the site and manage a multi-skilled team that will deliver, and where possible exceed, all targets set through budgets and KPI’s.
You will also have responsibility for food safety which encompasses the quality and legality of products within the engineering remit.
- Optimise efficiencies and increase production capabilities.
- Develop the engineering team to support rapid growth and substantial cost reduction.
- Put in place an effective PPM system.
- Plan PPM monitoring, compliance to schedules, standards, and costs.
- Provide advice and planning regarding optimum layout and design of plant improvements such as energy utilisation & efficiency within environmental & company requirements (budgets etc.) and H&S legislation.
You will be an experienced Engineering Manager within a production or FMCG environment - most preferably food or beverage manufacturing.
Together with a knowledge of packing and process machinery, you will understand H&S legislation relating to engineering services, plant, and equipment, plus be able to design and implement PPM systems.
You will ideally be degree educated (or equivalent) within an engineering or maintenance discipline and demonstrate knowledge of CI using relevant tools and techniques.
The Engineering Manager job is based in Gwynedd, West Wales; however, the company would also like to hear from interested candidates who are willing to relocate to the area.
The role is paying £45,675 and the working hours are Monday to Friday, with some flexibility as required for planned maintenance and installation projects.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Engineering Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: