- < < Back to search
QA Manager£35,000 - £40,000 Location: Essex Product: Prepared Ref: 7998
This role is working for a successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
About the QA Manager job
As QA Manager, you will ensure that the business achieves and maintains the correct standards for customer compliance, BRC accreditation and work to the required quality and food safety standards.
- Ensure the business continues to operate at the required standards to maintain its BRC Food Safety accreditation.
- Identify any areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- HACCP team leader for the site, ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Product specifications – Collation, updating and document control
- Manage and control customer questionnaires.
- Manage customer complaints including root cause analysis and resolution.
Key skills and experience for the QA Manager include:
- Ideally educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or related scientific subject.
- Strong quality assurance track record in food or beverage manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge in all aspects of the latest requirements of HACCP and BRC (ongoing training to be provided in both areas).
- Qualifications in Food Safety, Food Hygiene, Internal Auditor, HACCP etc. highly preferred.
The QA Manager job is based in Essex and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays, eyecare vouchers, pension, employee assistance programme, sick pay, and onsite car parking.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: