- < < Back to search
Technical Administratorup to £24,000 Location: East Sussex Product: Ambient Ref: 7922
This job is working for a highly successful, independent business that carries an extensive range of food products.
The company are highly respected within their sector and are dedicated to outstanding customer service and supplying the highest quality products.
The purpose of your role as Technical Administrator is to support the Technical Manager in maintaining company policies and procedures in line with BRC and ensure the company complies with all relevant legislation.
You will also provide technical information guidance for products to customers, complete information requests, and maintain the relevant databases.
- Request and update technical information from suppliers such as product specifications, certificates and policy documents.
- Complete customer format questionnaires and online databases such as Qadex, Food Connect, Erudus etc.
- Assist with updating internal systems with product information and maintaining the supplier approval database.
- Assist with coordination and completion of customer complaints and supplier non-conformances.
- Support with developing and maintaining the Quality Management System, including the implementation of BRC requirements.
- Issuing Certificates of Analysis/Conformities, where required
- Support with other technical requirements such as audit preparation, traceability exercises, shelf-life extension requests and filing of CoA’s.
Key skills and experience for the Technical Administrator include:
- Some experience working in a technical related role within the food or beverage manufacturing industry.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of HACCP and BRC.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- PC literate including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Highly organised and excellent time management skills.
The Technical Administrator job is based in East Sussex and is paying up to £24,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
There is also a flexible work from home option for the right candidate.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: