- < < Back to search
Technical Coordinator£25,000 - £30,000 Location: West Midlands Product: Prepared Ref: 8121
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food provider. Since the business was founded, the company has expanded rapidly, constantly increasing its product range to ensure they remain a market leader and the number one choice for customers.
About the Technical Coordinator job
The purpose of your role will be to ensure all food products meet internal and external requirements, and legislation by managing food technical documentation and ensuring food safety requirements are met.
- Coordinate site testing based on the testing schedule and liaise with the laboratory on any queries.
- Management of customer complaints and queries.
- Complete external and internal audits and other inspections as per schedule, investigating incidents and closing out of non-conformances.
- Coordinate recalls and withdrawals and collaborate in preparing audits and external visits.
- Create and amend product specifications and ensure they meet internal and legal requirements.
- Support with the supplier approval process and ensure the system meets the BRC standard.
- Maintain and develop efficient databases and trending reports for key department KPIs.
- Provide technical assistance internally and liaise with customers.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Coordinator job
- Ideally degree educated in food science, food technology or a similar subject.
- Previous experience in a food industry technical role.
- Working knowledge of product specifications, customer codes of practice and BRC requirements is preferred.
- IT literate including Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Outlook etc.
- Intermediate Food Safety and HACCP would also be a great benefit.
The Technical Coordinator job is based in the West Midlands and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm or 9 am - 5.30 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: