- < < Back to search
QA Technician (Nights)£27,000 - £29,000 Location: Bedfordshire Product: Ambient Ref: 62964
You will be working for a well-recognised, branded food business that strives to produce an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customers and offering an innovative range of market-leading products; all whilst ensuring a high level of food safety and ethical standards.
Reporting to the QA Manager, the purpose of your role will be to ensure that food safety, legality and quality requirements are adhered to and help drive the food safety culture within the food manufacturing facility.
- Report and document any food safety, legality, or quality incidents.
- Complete scheduled audits (including HACCP, GMP, systems and glass).
- Review and analyse x-ray and metal detection rejects.
- Investigate consumer complaints.
- Maintain, audit and archive quality and processing documentation and samples.
- Maintain a presence on the factory floor to proactively support and influence the production of safe, legal, and great quality products.
- Previous quality assurance experience in food or beverage manufacturing.
- Ideally holder of a food science, food technology or related scientific degree.
- Can display good knowledge of quality assurance principles, GMP and internal auditing.
- Awareness of HACCP.
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solver, and high attention to detail.
The QA Technician job is based in Bedfordshire and is paying £27,000 - £29,000 according to experience.
This is a permanent night shift role, working 6 pm to 6 am - on a 4 on,4 off shift pattern.
How to apply
To be considered for the QA Technician job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: