- < < Back to search
Raw Materials & Packaging Quality Auditorup to £28,000 Location: Buckinghamshire Product: Chilled Ref: 62972
You will be working within a modern and recently built manufacturing facility for a successful food manufacturer which produces an exceptional range of high quality, great-tasting food products.
Using responsibly sourced ingredients, the company are proud of their reputation of truly understanding their customer and offering innovative, market-leading products.
In this role, you will ensure that all raw materials and packaging meets required quality assurance, food safety and customer standards.
- Develop and implement a raw materials sampling plan.
- Ensure all raw material deliveries, including packaging, are received against company and customer specifications.
- Sign off new packaging against agreed artwork and keep a reference library.
- Liaise with raw material suppliers, raise non-conformances as appropriate and verify corrective actions to lead to an overall reduction in issues.
- Complaint investigation, traceability and produce associated reports related to raw material issues.
- Assist with conducting periodic supplier reviews.
- Develop and implement QAS sheets for raw materials and inspect against these in agreement with the suppliers.
This role would suit an individual looking to join a forward-thinking business and keen to progress their career.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of food or beverage raw materials and packaging QA.
- Experience in a chilled prepared food manufacturer or with other complex food products is highly desirable.
- Great communication skills and ability to deal with suppliers.
- Excellent standard of written English and Numeracy.
- IT skills including data entry, report writing (graphs & charts), QAS.
The Raw Materials & Packaging Quality Auditor job is based in Buckinghamshire and paying up to £28,000 according to experience.
The shift pattern is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6 am – 2 pm. Some flexibility will be required to provide a level of holiday cover for the QA team.
How to apply
To be considered for the Raw Materials & Packaging Quality Auditor job, please click the apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: