- < < Back to search
Quality Auditor£24,000 - £27,000 Location: West London Product: Prepared Ref: 62962
You will be working for an extremely successful and well-established manufacturer which is dedicated to producing high quality, authentic products.
They are dedicated to supplying the retail, wholesale, and foodservice sectors with a continuously evolving range to meet customer needs.
As Quality Auditor, you will work as part of a talented QA team to ensure compliance with all company procedures and food safety legislation.
- Ensure food safety and quality objectives are always met.
- Review out of specification results and implementing corrective actions.
- Responsible for maintaining WIP, raw material and finished product specifications.
- Ensure that GMP standards are maintained and that legislation, systems, and procedures are adhered to.
- Auditing all production paperwork daily according to BRC and customer requirements.
- Provide training to operational staff as and when required.
- Assist with new product development, sample preparation, production trials and taste panel as required.
To be considered for the Quality Auditor job, you will possess food quality assurance/technical experience within a high care/high risk food production environment such as chilled prepared foods, ready meals, or similar food products.
Preferably educated to a degree level in a food science or food technology subject, you will have a working knowledge of food and hygiene policies, health & safety procedures plus legal labelling.
The Quality Auditor job is based in West London and paying £24,000 - £27,000 according to experience.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Auditor job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: