- < < Back to search
Customer Service Manager£35,000 Location: Lancashire Product: Ambient Ref: 62934
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading, well-known food manufacturer which is part of a large national group. Products are manufactured to the highest quality and are supplied into all the major UK retailers under both own brand and private label.
As Customer Service Manager, you will work to optimise the service levels of order fulfilment across the business through leading the Customer Services team and liaising with customers, company factories, suppliers, and transport.
Your role will also take a lead role in implementation and training of a new, exciting ERP project.
- Line Management of the Customer Service Team, providing day to day leadership, motivation, and training.
- Undertaking employment processes e.g., absence management, holidays, performance reviews etc.
- Resolving service challenges.
- Using ERP to liaise with relevant external contacts to resolve queries effectively.
- Liaising with internal teams to optimise product availability and deliver volume demands on time.
- Reporting on stock levels and reconciliation, investigating variances in finished goods stock.
- Resolving invoice mismatches with the credit control team.
You will have excellent experience working in a customer service supervisory or management role, ideally in an FMCG environment, or most preferably food manufacturing.
- Experienced in using ERP and WMS IT systems such as SAP, Tropos or similar.
- Good understanding of supply chain, logistics, service, and administration management.
- Competent in MS Office packages.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Ability to build strong working relationships quickly with internal and external contacts.
The Customer Service Manager job is based in Lancashire and is paying £35,000.
The package also includes 25 days annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays), pension, individual healthcare scheme, on-site parking, and employee wellbeing programme.
The standards working hours are Monday to Friday, however some weekend on call cover will be required (working at home on a rota basis).
How to apply
To be considered for the Customer Service Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: