- < < Back to search
NPD Technologistc. £21,500 Location: North West Product: Ambient Ref: 7911
You will be working for a market-leading food supplier which provides to sectors including successful retailers and blue-chip manufacturers. Independently owned, the business has developed a formidable reputation for offering strategic solutions for powerful brand development.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will receive ongoing support and training from the business, which is dedicated in ensuring your ongoing NPD career progression and development.
- Work with the NPD Manager to manage the NPD workload.
- Carry out recipe development according to briefs supplied.
- Produce samples for presentation to customers both internal and external and amend samples as required.
- Liaise with suppliers to specify new raw materials.
- Ensure all the NPD records are up to date and accurate.
- Liaise with the operations, buying and planning departments the ensure trials are conducted accurately and on time.
- Evaluate the results of trials and amend processes and formulations if required.
- Supply QA with correct information to enable accurate specifications to be produced.
Key skills and experience for the NPD Technologist include:
- Educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or related discipline and/or have food NPD experience from either a university placement or recent food industry role.
- Able to demonstrate a passion for the food industry.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- A creative, flexible, and innovative approach.
The NPD Technologist job is based in the North West region and is paying c. £21,500 according to your experience.
The working hours are 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm (4 pm finish on a Friday). Some flexibility will be needed as some production trials may take place outside of these hours.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: