- < < Back to search
Compliance Technologist£22,000 - £24,000 Location: Gloucestershire Product: Ambient Ref: 7907
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative manufacturer which makes products full of high quality, natural ingredients supplied throughout the UK and overseas.
They are passionate about sustainability and run the business as ethically as possible; they have had enormous success since their inception and are continuing to rapidly grow!
Due to company growth, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Technologist within a small, committed, and hard-working team in a fun, relaxed, and innovative working atmosphere.
- Assist the technical team in retaining the site BRC grade AA certification status and other third-party (Halal/Kosher) or customer audits.
- Conduct packaging supplier approval.
- Provide technical support to other departments in the business and own label customers.
- Conduct internal audits and inspections, trending results for the monthly board of directors’ report.
- Collation of production paperwork and sign-off to ensure document checks have been completed.
- Ensure non-conformance reports and investigations including trending are completed for all issues raised
- Maintain records to demonstrate site equipment complies with food legislation.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the food industry and willing to go the extra mile to improve site standards.
- Degree in a food science, food technology, or other scientific discipline and/or experience in a food industry QA/technical role.
- Proficient in the use of IT programmes such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Highly organised
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Food Safety Certificate.
- Experience working to BRC standards.
- An understanding of HACCP principles.
- Food industry auditing experience.
- UK valid driving licence
The Compliance Technologist job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying £22,000 - £24,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working and access to ongoing training and development.
How to apply
To be considered for the Compliance Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: