- < < Back to search
Quality Technologist - Packaging£24,000 - £26,000 Location: Lancashire Product: Pharamaceutical Ref: 7988
You will be working for a renowned manufacturer of innovative pharmaceutical and beauty products which are supplied to their customers all over the world.
The business has built a strong reputation for building a culture to provide its employees with opportunities to progress and grow their careers with the company.
The purpose of your role as Quality Technologist is to be responsible for the compliance of all packaging components to agreed technical specifications used during the manufacturing process.
You will assist in complaint investigations and the management of the NCR process ensuring existing suppliers meet the required standards.
- Manage and respond to consumer and customer complaints ensuring that all complaints are investigated, and appropriate actions are taken.
- Be the first point of contact should any complaint or non-conformity be raised against packaging components.
- Maintain standards for all approved packaging items on site.
- Management and completion of the company’s supplier approval programme.
- Management of supplier non-conformances ensuring timely communication for resolution.
- Assist with the management of all site external calibrations ensuring full compliance to accreditation and customer requirements.
- Completion and trending of site GMP audits.
- Involvement in raising and investigating quality defects that occur.
Key skills and experience for the Quality Technologist include:
- Experience working in a quality focused role, ideally with packaging aspects, in a production environment.
- Strong communication skills to resolve quality issues in conjunction with the production team.
- Confident, organised, and high attention to detail.
- Understanding of HACCP.
- IT Literate including MS Office.
The Quality Technologist job is based in Lancashire and is paying £24,000 - £26,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: