- < < Back to search
Electrical Engineer£37,000 - £40,000 Location: West London Product: Prepared Ref: 62963
You will be working for an extremely successful and well-established manufacturer which is dedicated to producing high quality, authentic products.
They are dedicated to supplying the retail, wholesale, and foodservice sectors with a continuously evolving range to meet customer needs.
The role of the Electrical Engineer is hugely varied, and no two days are the same. Tasks include carrying out both electrical and mechanical work such as planned maintenance activity, reacting to breakdowns, finding out and eliminating the root-cause of problems and working on continuous improvement projects.
- Provide high-quality engineering support to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
- Maintain office, control, and factory equipment including conveyors belt, ceiling machine, filling machine, depositors, metal detectors, steam cookers and mixers.
- Identify improvements within line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks and document work completed.
- Inspect equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk to product from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage.
- Work on flow wrappers, gearboxes, pumps, general mechanical work, and other manufacturing machinery.
To be considered for the Electrical Engineer job, you will have engineering experience within a packaging, food, FMCG or manufacturing environment.
Ideally 18th Edition qualified, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of quality management and health & safety procedures.
You will be well organised, with the ability to plan your workload, plus be able to identify improvement opportunities.
The Electrical Engineer job is based in West London and paying £37,000 - £40,000 according to experience.
How to apply
To be considered for the Electrical Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: