- < < Back to search
Customer Services Advisorup to £22,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62982
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products, and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As Customer Services Advisor, you will be part of a small and friendly customer services team. You will assist with customer orders, queries and complaints by both phone and email and communicate with the Sales Managers to deliver a great customer service experience.
Other key duties:
- Process new orders and amendments for customers.
- Advise customers of stock, lead times and delivery dates.
- Maintain customer databases with names, addresses and delivery requirements.
- Update trade agreement prices with the assistance of the Sales Managers.
- Keep stock records updated to provide accurate records.
- Liaise with local transport companies to book collections/deliveries.
- Liaise with the Transport Manager and the warehouse team regarding the dispatch of orders.
You will possess solid administration and customer services experience, most ideally within a food manufacturing or similar FMCG business - this is a fast-paced role that requires excellent organisational ability.
You will have confident communication skills (both verbal and written), be IT literate and have a flexible work approach together with the ability to establish productive relationships with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
The Customer Services Advisor job is based in Essex and is paying up to £22,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Customer Services Advisor job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: