- < < Back to search
Customer Services Manager£30,000 - £35,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62979
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products, and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As Customer Services Manager, you will oversee a small and friendly customer services team of 4 Advisors, covering 3 company manufacturing sites, but based in Essex.
- Dealing with escalated queries and complaints via phone and email.
- Communicate daily with customers, the customer service team, and Sales Managers.
- Recruiting and interviewing new employees as required.
- Lead, coach and develop skills of team members.
- Developing a streamlined procedure for all aspects in the department to deliver best customer service experience.
This is a fast-paced role that requires excellent organisational ability.
You will possess solid administration and customer services experience, most ideally within a food manufacturing or similar FMCG business.
You will have a track record in managing a busy customer services team, have confident communication skills (both verbal and written) and be IT literate.
A knowledge of importing and related customs procedures would be an advantage.
The Customer Services Manager job is based in Essex and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Customer Services Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: