- < < Back to search
Customer Service SpecialistCompetitive salary Location: East Sussex Product: Ambient Ref: 63004
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality, well-researched products.
The business is privately owned and has ambitious investment plans to develop their product range, therefore scope for progression is available for the right candidate.
The purpose of your role is to provide a high level of support to all customers. You will answer incoming calls, place orders, respond to customer enquiries, manage complaints through to resolution and provide product information to the customer base.
- Place retail, practitioner, and trade orders through the Transactor management system.
- Place retail orders through the Shopify management system.
- Enter payment details, process payments, and follow up on payment issues.
- Update customer records and ensure the most up to date data is available.
- Describe pricing and special offers creating opportunities for up-selling.
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly KPI dashboards.
- Make trade customer sales calls when required.
Strong customer service and administration skills are essential – this is a fast-paced role that requires excellent organisational ability.
You will have solid administration, order processing or customer service experience, most ideally within the food & beverage industry or similar business.
You will have a confident telephone manner, be IT literate and have a flexible work approach.
A driving licence is preferred due to location.
The Customer Service Specialist job is based in East Sussex and is paying a competitive salary according to previous experience.
The package includes 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and discount on staff purchases
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm with 45 minutes lunch.
The company are looking to fill this vacancy quickly, therefore if you would like to be considered then please apply ASAP.
How to apply
To be considered for the Customer Service Specialist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: