- < < Back to search
Dairy Shift Production Manager£13 per hour Location: Wiltshire Product: Dairy Ref: 8150
You will be working for a traditional business that produces high-quality, organic, and chilled fresh products which are supplied to wholesalers and specialist retailers, plus direct to consumers.
The business has experienced phenomenal success and growth over the last few years, recently installing brand-new production lines and machinery to keep up with this increased demand.
About the Dairy Shift Production Manager job
This is a hands-on role that is responsible for the day-to-day management of the production staff and processes, ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of the unit.
- Plan production quantities in accordance with the production plan.
- Preparing production machinery prior to production.
- Auditing products ready for despatch and filling in despatch paperwork.
- Operating and managing the filling, labelling, and washing processes.
- Oversee product quality and hygiene standards.
- Ensure all related paperwork is accurately completed.
Skills & experience required for the Dairy Shift Production Manager job
- Food or beverage production experience, preferably within dairy products.
- Experience in leading or managing a team is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Food Safety requirements is highly desirable.
- Driving licence preferred due to site location and shift times.
The Dairy Shift Production Manager job is based in Wiltshire and is paying £13. There is also the opportunity to progress, therefore your salary can increase with the scale of the enterprise and responsibility.
The working hours are Sunday to Thursday, 4 am – 12 pm.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email email@example.com.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: