- < < Back to search
Customer Service & Marketing AssistantCompetitive salary Location: East Sussex Product: Ambient Ref: 8128
This role is working for a company that was founded on a set of principles and a vision to provide high quality, well-researched products.
The business is privately owned and has ambitious investment plans to develop their product range, therefore scope for progression is available for the right candidate.
About the Customer Service & Marketing Assistant job
The purpose of your role will be to answer incoming calls sales and business calls, place orders, respond to customer inquiries, and provide support to the marketing team.
Your role will be split approximately 30% customer service and 60% marketing support.
Customer Service Tasks:
- Answer incoming calls and place orders for the end customer (consumers), retail trade and practitioners through the Transactor management system
- Enter payment details, process payments, and follow up on payment issues.
- Update customer records and ensure the most up to date data is available.
- Describe pricing and special offers creating opportunities for up-selling.
- Manage customer service complaints, document details of errors and resolve accordingly.
- Create monthly POs for external suppliers.
- Liaise on delivery schedules with external suppliers and update the internal team.
- Ensure colleagues have the correct pricing information for translated literature.
- Ensure InDesign monthly design files are shared with colleagues and the PR agency.
- Assist with marketing packages to be sent out to key influencers and press.
Skills & experience required for the Customer Service & Marketing Assistant job
- Experience working in an administration role with customer interaction or similar role.
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Experience in or an interest in marketing.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Driving licence preferred due to company location.
The Customer Service & Marketing Assistant job is based in East Sussex and is paying a competitive salary according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and discount on staff purchases.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: