- < < Back to search
Customer Account Managerc. £40,000 Location: Central London Product: Prepared Ref: 8143
We are seeking a talented and ambitious individual to work for a small but rapidly growing overseas manufacturer of high quality, prepared food products, mostly supplying to a high-end retailer in the UK.
About the Customer Account Manager job
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, as Customer Account Manager you will be the key commercial contact in several categories of the company’s main customer. For the right person, the business has some new ‘branded’ opportunities, for which this role could take a leading role.
- Responsible for the full range of commercial activities.
- Creative planning and delivery of customer solutions.
- Preparing meetings and presentations.
- Agreeing priorities with customers, actioning internally, follow up and negotiation.
- Some costing of products within certain set parameters.
- Key working relationships with our NPD and technical teams and with the overseas manufacturing operation, in addition to the rest of the commercial team.
Skills & experience required for the Customer Account Manager job
- Worked with retailer own branded products and have in-depth knowledge of the food retail industry and their supply chains.
- Experience in managing the commercial relationship with UK retailers and/or have been involved in some aspects of the management of a large account.
- Competent excel user and have strong analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have well developed negotiation skills.
- Have a passion for food and an interest in developing comprehensive product knowledge to allow credible communication with the customer.
The Customer Account Manager job is based in Central London and is paying c. £40,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days annual leave.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week, with the option to work partly at home and partly in the office.
People who viewed this job also viewed: