- < < Back to search
Assistant Production Supervisor£22,000 - £25,000 Location: Hampshire / Dorset Product: Ambient Ref: 8045
You will be working for a high-quality and ambitious food production business that strives to ensure its employees work in a happy, healthy, and safe environment, where they are encouraged to grow with the business.
The senior management team actively encourages their employees to develop their skills, and fully immerse themselves in the company culture of quality and innovation.
About the Assistant Production Supervisor job
The purpose of your role is to oversee the production team to ensure that safety, quality, and legal standards are met as well as ensuring production output meets the production plan.
- Monitor deliveries to ensure they reach customers on time, in full.
- Lead, and advise the Production Operatives.
- Ensure products are manufactured to food safety and hygiene requirements.
- Manage staff workload by delegating tasks accordingly and efficiently to ensure production quotas are met, ensuring all staff are fully aware of their duties.
- Input production data on the ERP and QMS systems, maintaining the accuracy of information.
- Carry out employee training as required including new starters and refresher training for existing employees.
Skills & experience required for the Assistant Production Supervisor job
The Trainee Production Supervisor role would suit someone with food or beverage production experience or similar and is enthusiastic to learn and progress into a Production Supervisor role.
Previous team leading experience would be beneficial; however, it is more important that you possess the dedication and ambition to develop in your role.
You will be an excellent communicator, have great interpersonal skills plus be highly organised.
Experience using ERP software systems would also be a great advantage.
The Assistant Production Supervisor job is based in the Hampshire / Dorset region and is paying £22,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, benefits, free parking and free tea and coffee.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 6 am to 3.30 pm.
People who viewed this job also viewed: