- < < Back to search
Area Sales Managerc. £38,000 + Car & Commission Location: Kent & Sussex Product: Chilled Ref: 8190
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading food business that is dedicated to supplying its customers with the highest quality artisan products. The business has strong ethics, promoting leadership, teamwork, and customer satisfaction.
About the Area Sales Manager job
The business is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, initiative-taking Area Sales Manager to join the team and service, develop and grow sales in the Kent and Sussex UK regions
- Effectively and efficiently manage independent sales in a designated geographical area by growing customers whilst maintaining a loyal customer base.
- Monitor competitor activity and product offerings plus identify other openings/opportunities.
- Develop exceptional knowledge of Company products, services, and promotions.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets within strict company guidelines and profit margins.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Champion and promote the company’s branded range at each opportunity.
Skills & experience required for the Area Sales Manager job
- Strong sales/commercial track record within food wholesale, most ideally chilled food or specialty artisan food selling to independent retailers.
- Good financial awareness with a strong level of numeracy to calculate margins and profitability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- High interest in food products and food retail.
- UK valid driving licence.
The Area Sales Manager is a field-based role covering the Home Kent & Sussex regions.
The role is paying c. £38,000 according to your experience plus company car, commission, and all expenses.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
People who viewed this job also viewed: