- < < Back to search
Warehouse & Production Administrator£8.91 - £9.20 per hour Location: Greater Manchester Product: Prepared Ref: 62998
This role is working for a successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer.
The business produces high-quality food products and exceptional service to enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
Due to ongoing expansion, the business is now seeking a Warehouse & Production Administrator to support their dedicated and talented logistics and warehouse teams.
The purpose of your role will be to support the Warehouse & Logistics Manager with administrative tasks, to ensure collections and deliveries are efficiently processed.
- Produce delivery notes against completed picking confirmations.
- Advise Production Planner and customer service team on any shortages.
- Update Excel transport database with dispatched sales orders and all necessary shipping information (pallet quantity, haulier, tonnage, shortages etc.)
- Book delivery slots with customers.
- Enter jobs on Haulage systems (supervisor instructions).
- Print labels for order ready for dispatch.
- General office duties such as answering the telephone, scanning & filing.
You will have experience in an administration role together with excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail.
A background working in a warehouse, logistics or similar environment is highly desirable, especially in the food production industry.
You will be IT literate including a good knowledge of Excel – the role requires lots of data entry work and spreadsheets to keep the logistics department running smoothly.
The Warehouse & Production Administrator job is based in Greater Manchester and paying £8.91 - £9.20 per hour according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday (8 am – 4.30 pm) and Fridays (7.30 am – 3.00 pm).
This role is initially a temporary contract, with the possibility to become permanent.
How to apply
To be considered for the Warehouse & Production Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: