- < < Back to search
HSE Compliance Manager (Full or Part Time)£30,000 - £34,000 Location: Gloucestershire Product: Ambient Ref: 8079
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative manufacturer which makes products full of high quality, natural ingredients supplied throughout the UK and overseas.
They are passionate about sustainability and run the business as ethically as possible; they have had enormous success since their inception and are continuing to rapidly grow!
About the HSE Compliance Manager job
This is an exciting new role for someone to develop and lead the site Health and Safety, Environmental and Ethical standards.
We are looking for an organised and proactive individual with good attention to detail who is looking for an interesting and varied role where you can implement real change and develop within a growing company.
- Ensure a safe environment is maintained and promote a positive H&S culture across the site.
- Promote an environmentally conscious and ethical approach to working
- Advise site on legal compliance and best practice, ensuring current legislation is complied with and future legislation is understood and planned for.
- Ensure all site relevant risk assessments are suitable, sufficient, and up to date.
- Develop and maintain company H&S procedures.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all company operations/HSE visits.
- Obtain site ethical certification
- Develop and maintain company ethical incl. environmental procedures
- Manage supplier ethical compliance and conduct audits where applicable
- Collate and analyse site environmental/ CSR data and suggest improvements for waste and energy reductions.
Skills & experience required for the HSE Compliance Manager job
- Recent and proven experience of working in a similar role HSE related role, preferably within food manufacturing.
- Understand the application of the Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act 1974 and other relevant legislation
- IOSH Managing Safely (Leading Safely is desirable) or comparable NEBOSH qualifications.
- Auditing knowledge
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft 365 software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The HSE Compliance Manager job is based in Gloucestershire and is paying £30,000 – £34,000 according to your experience.
The package includes 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, company pension and monthly allocation of free products.
The working hours are flexible and can be either full time or part time (3-4 days per week) according to your preference.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: