- < < Back to search
Supply Chain Planner£20,000 - £25,000 Location: West London Product: Ambient Ref: 7893
You will be working for an innovative and expanding food business that has won several prestigious awards for its great-tasting products.
The business has ambitious growth plans, so there is ample opportunity for career growth and development within the company.
The purpose of your role as Supply Chain Planner is to take ownership of the data capture, analysis, and formulation of production plans to meet or exceed customer expectations, plus utilise all business resources to continually improve the customer experience across all supply chain streams.
- Schedule the end-to-end process for Production and Packing functions in line with demand forecast.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team (NPD & Production) to ensure new products are delivered on time and in full to customers.
- Work with NPD, Sales, Finance & Production to develop standard cost & output performance for all new products.
- Liaise with Production to agree on output and performance rates to ensure accurate demand planning model for future business growth.
- Purchase of raw materials and packaging.
- Oversee stock levels in multiple locations (Across UK and USA).
- Manage Stock levels & production runs at site and 3rd Party Suppliers to meet forecasted demand.
To be considered for the Supply Chain Planner, you will:
- Ideally degree educated in a supply chain, operations, analytical or maths related subject.
- Previous experience working in a supply chain, planning or similar function from an FMCG environment – most ideally food manufacturing.
- Excited to work in a fast-growing SME, developing processes and systems in the rapid growth period.
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise between multiple tasks.
- Highly analytical with strong Excel skills.
The Supply Chain Planner job is based in West London and is paying £20,000 - £25,000 according to your experience.
How to apply
To be considered for the Supply Chain Planner job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: