- < < Back to search
IT Data Analyst£40,000 - £45,000 Location: Essex Product: Fresh Produce Ref: 8234
The business prides itself in supplying the highest quality fresh produce throughout the UK.
They are not only passionate about ensuring products are supplied in excellent condition, but also about their people and the continued success of the business.
About the IT Data Analyst job
At the core of the functional area, your role will be to ensure the coherent evolution of the information systems in compliance with the objectives of the company as well as with internal and external constraints. Ensure methodological, functional, and technical support to the various teams involved in the IT projects.
In particular, the company is implementing a new Aptean ERP system (Linkfresh Edition) and requires a champion to initially assist with the delivery of the system and then to develop internal reporting to ensure the company maximises the benefits from their state-of-the-art ERP going forward
- Manage the Company ERP system on a day-to-day basis, being the main point of contact for internal users.
- Within the IT team, structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems.
- Define the business requirements for enhancing the ERP system.
- Assist the internal client by organising workshops and supporting them in adapting the internal organisation to new requirements and standards.
- Translate the requirements into detailed functional designs to fulfill the internal client needs.
- Participate in transitioning requirements to the developers and contribute to development and testing, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Provide reports and dashboards to the operations and management teams.
Skills & experience required for the IT Data Analyst job
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Proficient use of the full MS Office suite of products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- SQL language level 2.
- Familiar with Microsoft 365 Enterprise environment.
- Strong analytical skills and structured problem-solving.
- QLIKSENSE knowledge is an advantage.
The IT Data Analyst job is based in Essex and is paying £40,000 - £45,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: