- < < Back to search
Junior Accounts Assistant£18,000 - £20,000 Location: North West Product: Prepared Ref: 62766
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business which is dedicated to supplying high quality products and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
Due to continual growth, the business is seeking a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their Finance function.
This role will be involved in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as well as supporting the Finance Manager to set up new customers/suppliers and to update the costing method in the system.
- Setting up accounts ready for verification
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date contact and finance details for individual accounts
- Maintain accurate pricing information
- Purchase ledger administration including statement reconciliations, running reports
- Sales ledger administration including running invoices, credit control aspects, highlighting overdue debtors, generating statements
- General office duties such as answering the telephone, scanning & filing
To be considered for the Junior Accounts Assistant job, you will have at least one years’ experience in an Accounts Administrator, Finance Administrator or Accounts Assistant role.
You will be highly organised, good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, and formulae) and experience working with Microsoft Dynamic AX would be highly advantageous.
The Junior Accounts Assistant job is based in the North West region and is paying £18,000 - £20,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday (8 am – 4.30 pm) and Fridays (7.30 am – 3 pm).
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Junior Accounts Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: