- < < Back to search
Graduate Brand Marketing Executive£20,000 - £24,000 Location: Hampshire Product: Dairy Ref: 62749
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a traditional, family business which is extremely proud of their products. Supplied into high quality outlets and retailers, the company has a clear vision to make and sell the best tasting and highest quality products!
As a crucial part of the Marketing team, your role as Graduate Brand Marketing Executive will be to bring delight to customers through all company and brand communications, and also contribute towards the goal of raising the company profile through creative, on brand and brilliantly executed marketing activity.
- Working with creative agencies in development of branded artwork
- Assist in creating and distributing fantastic social media content
- Assist in community management on social channels
- Represent the company to press, influencers and partners (both individuals & companies)
- You will be involved in various events (from short pop ups through to multi day events) throughout the year in every aspect from planning through to full activation
- Sharing branded assets within the organisation, and with customers and partners too.
We are looking for a team player who will get stuck into whatever needs to be done. This could be anything from market research, creating power point presentations, preparing samples for sales meetings to organising deliveries.
You will be educated to a degree level (or equivalent) within a marketing, business or commercial discipline plus possess a strong passion for social media, creativity, B2C marketing and food! Previous experience in marketing or brand would be desirable.
You will be a strategic thinker, and a high level of energy and enthusiasm for your role and everything you do – a desire for continuous personal development, learning new skills and trying new things.
To succeed, you will be well organised, have strong attention to detail and great people and communication skills.
The Graduate Brand Marketing Executive job is based in Hampshire and is paying £20,000 - £24,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standard office hours.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Graduate Brand Marketing Executive job, please click the Apply button.