- < < Back to search
Specifications Technologist£30,000 - £32,000 Location: London Product: Chilled Ref: 62650
You will be working for an extremely successful and well-established manufacturer which is dedicated to producing high quality, authentic products. They are dedicated to supplying the retail, wholesale and foodservice sectors with a continuously evolving range to meet customer needs.
Under the direction of the Head of Technical, the purpose of the role is to provide technical support to the company and to liaise with both suppliers and customers on technical requirements.
- Ensure company food safety and quality objectives are met
- Compile customer product and raw material specifications
- Coordinate with suppliers to procure COA/COC
- Keep up to date with legislation to ensure company compliance
- Assist in the benchmarking of products
- Carry out analysis on new products to customer requirement, nutrition, and shelf life
- Complete quality attribute sheets and any other technical documentation required
To be considered for the Specifications Technologist job, you will possess strong technical food industry experience, be proficient in the use of Excel and have a working knowledge of retailer specifications software and recipe writing.
A background of working with multi-component food products is essential such as chilled ready meals, food-to-go or similar product.
You will also have a sound understanding of food and hygiene policies, health & safety procedures and quality management systems.
The Specifications Technologist job is based in the West London region and is paying £30,000 - £32,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5.30 pm.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Specifications Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: