- < < Back to search
Technical Manager£35,000 - £40,000 Location: East Midlands Product: Bakery Ref: 62578
An opportunity has arisen for a qualified Technical Manager to join an independent, established food manufacturing company which specialises in producing great tasting, high quality products.
As Technical Manager, you will drive high quality standards and improve existing procedures throughout the production process, plus take full ownership for the technical department.
You will have direct line responsibility for 2 team members (Quality Controller and Technical Administrator).
- Implement, review and update the FSQM and HACCP system and ensure ongoing compliance
- Manage the technical auditing function to ensure the company meet legislative, customer and company requirements
- Oversee reporting and actions of non-compliance
- Ensure all products supplied are fit for purpose and meet customer requirements
- Drive the company commitment to continuous improvement, quality assurance culture and customer service throughout the factory
- Monitor the overall food safety and food hygiene throughout the factory
- Train staff where required in QA or Technical principles
The role requires a hands-on individual who can assess existing processes, see areas for improvement and be able to make changes to drive the business forward.
Ideally be educated to a degree level in a food or science related subject, this role would suit an existing QA Manager or Technical Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
You will have good QMS knowledge including BRC, be a strong communicator and confident in working with customer technical teams.
Advanced HACCP, Food Hygiene and Lead Auditor qualifications are all an advantage.
The Technical Manager job is based in the East Midlands and is paying £35,000 - £40,000. According to experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday; some flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: