- < < Back to search
Technical Information Officer£25,000 - £28,000 Location: Home Counties / South Central Product: Prepared Ref: 62880
A position has arisen for a Technical Information Officer working for a dynamic food business which manufactures innovative, high end products. They work with their customers to develop a great tasting product range and have a great reputation for supply of retailer brand, working very closely with leading retail multiples and food manufacturers.
Your role as Technical Information Officer will be to provide technical support by liaising regularly with both suppliers and customers on technical requirements.
- Compile product specifications, review and update as required for major retailer and B2B customers.
- Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements and company standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
- Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for nutrition and shelf life.
- Completion of Quality Attribute sheets and any other technical documentation required by the customer within the agreed timescale.
- Support customer complaint investigation.
- Attend customer visits on and off site when required.
You will have solid technical experience from the food manufacturing industry together with working knowledge of raw material, packaging, and product specifications. You will also be able to demonstrate understanding of food law and labelling requirements and codes of practice relating to raw materials.
Qualified to a minimum of Level 2 Food Safety and HACCP, you will also be computer literate and have excellent organisation skills.
A UK driving licence is preferred due to site location.
The Technical Information Officer job is based in the Home Counties / South Central region and is paying £25,000 - £28,000 according to skills and experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
This is a maternity cover contract with a duration of 12 months.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Information Officer job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: