- < < Back to search
Food Safety Audit Planner & Scheduler£25,000 - £27,000 Location: Leicestershire Product: Food Safety Services Ref: 8547
You will be working for a self-contained business unit that delivers comprehensive food safety auditing services on behalf of the UK major retailers. They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join and strengthen their existing dedicated technical team.
About the Food Safety Audit Planner & Scheduler job
You will be responsible for the efficient planning of global food safety audits/consultancy for a large retail client. You will ensure that schedules are successfully planned and delivered and liaise with the Auditing Team, ensuring they work at optimum capacity and cost-effectively.
- Fully understand the client audit schedule and scheduling rules/requirements.
- Allocate work to the Auditing Team based on competence, availability, location, and client priorities as required, ensuring completion in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Ensure Auditor itineraries and travel arrangements are provided on time, including diary management and UK/overseas travel arrangements.
- Provide regular updates to the Operational Account Manager on programme schedule changes and delivery progress.
- Update and maintain accurate records including Dynamics 365 and clients’ own audit portal.
- Act as the initial escalation point for any client queries in a polite and professional manner, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with promptly.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders in the office and Auditing Team, to maximise the delivery of work in an efficient and competent manner.
The successful candidate should have strong administration skills and possess a high level of organisation. Experience working in production planning, logistics, material scheduling or other role related to planning workloads or future activities is highly preferred.
- Experience working in the food manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
- IT literate and knowledge of Dynamics 365 would be advantageous.
The Food Safety Audit Planner & scheduler job is based in Leicestershire and is paying £25,000 - £27,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, standards office hours.
People who viewed this job also viewed: