- < < Back to search
QA Supervisor£11 - £12 per hour Location: West London Product: Chilled Ref: 62926
The company’s mission is to provide truly sustainable food that supports people, places, and the planet; their team of 120 people are an extension of this company ethos.
As QA Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Supplier Assurance Approval Program, whilst working closely with the technical team to ensure food safety and quality specifications are met.
Other key duties:
- Gather all necessary supplier documentation, specifications and updating the supplier approval list.
- Prepare and maintain the company internal product specifications system.
- Assist with the investigation of non-conformances and customer complaints including investigation and corrective actions.
- Monitor the quality of site production against agreed standards.
- Assist in the regular management of shelf-life testing, probe calibration & equipment maintenance matrix.
- Supporting in preparation for and during customer visits and third-party audits such as Demeter & BRC.
We are looking for an individual with solid quality assurance or technical experience within food manufacturing.
Ideally educated to a degree level in food science or similar discipline, you will be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of food safety requirements and ideally third-party standards i.e. BRC.
Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, Internal Auditing etc. are all highly desirable.
High attention to detail is also essential together with good organisation skills and good communication, both verbal and written.
The QA Supervisor job is based in West London and is paying £11 - £12 per hour according to experience.
The working hours will be a rotating shift pattern of 6.30 am – 3 pm and 2.30 pm – 11 pm, 5 days out of 7.
How to apply
If you want to be considered for the QA Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: