- < < Back to search
QA Technologistc. £23,000 Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62894
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic and fun working atmosphere.
The purpose of your role as QA Technologist is to ensure that the requirements for both BRC certification and customers are met plus maintain the standards for product safety, legality, traceability, quality, hygiene, and housekeeping.
- Control the goods coming into the business to the risk assessed schedule, taking of samples and completion of paperwork.
- Carry out internal audits to schedule including glass, blades, and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the standards of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality, and quality.
- Ensure the control, quarantine, and corrective action of non-conforming products.
- Help with monitoring and investigating complaints, returns, weight control issues and metal finds.
- Assist in organising and assessing laboratory testing as required.
Ideally educated to a degree or A Level standard in a food science/technology discipline, we are looking for an efficient and confident individual with previous quality assurance or similar experience either from a full-time role or university placement.
Food Hygiene and Food Safety qualifications are a benefit and laboratory, auditing or HACCP experience would also be an advantage.
To succeed, you will have high attention to detail, and excellent communication skills and be IT literate.
The QA Technologist job is based in Essex and is paying c. £23,000 including a 15% premium for when working the late shift.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 6 am – 2 pm and 2 pm – 10 pm.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: