- < < Back to search
QA Technicianc. £22,880 - £28,000 Location: Cornwall Product: Chilled & Frozen Ref: 62897
This role is working for a successful, family-owned food supplier and processor. The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products to major retailers and internationally.
Investment in people is one of their core business principles proven in the long-term service by many of their staff. There are plenty of opportunities for career advancement in the factory for those who are enthusiastic and keen to learn.
As QA Technician you will assist and support the QA Manager to ensure all food is manufactured to correct specification, technical & quality standards, and legal compliance plus consistently monitor site and product hygiene standards, raising any non-conformances.
- Maintain accurate records of all quality assurance paperwork.
- Ensure all quality and food safety systems are operated throughout all departments with full documentation and that these meet BRC and food safety legislation.
- Assist with customer complaints: identifying root causes and determining corrective actions required to prevent further incidents.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, external contacts, and colleagues.
- Prepare and assist in customer visits and site technical audits where necessary.
To be considered for the QA Technician job, you will ideally be educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or related subject and possess food manufacturing quality assurance experience, from either a university placement or previous role.
You will have a good understanding of food safety compliance procedures, be highly organised, flexible and be able to plan your work effectively plus be IT literate.
Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene would be highly desirable.
The QA Technician job is based in Cornwall and paying c. £22,800 - £28,000 according to hours worked (paid at £11 per hour).
The working hours are Tuesday – Saturday, typically 6 am – 4 pm, with a minimum of 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the QA Technician job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: