- < < Back to search
Quality Compliance Coordinator€35,000 - €40,000 Location: Pas-de-Calais (North Coast, France) Product: Ambient Ref: 62849
As part of a well-known, international food group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and all throughout Europe.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a positive and dedicated individual to join a leading manufacturer where you can grow your food QA career.
The purpose of your role will be to assist in implementing the food safety and quality programme plus be with customer COP standards, IFS, BRC and company own internal group benchmarking standards.
- Compile reports and drive the food safety culture in the business.
- Strengthen the food safety management system to ensure it encompasses all standards and requirements.
- Ensure the site is audit ready every day.
- Assist in leading and coordinating all site FS & QMS systems and projects as well as the site behavioural programme.
- Improve the QMS / FS programme and involvement in the company CI programme
- Member of the Internal Audit, Traceability and HACCP teams.
- Lead and participate in customer audits and factory visits.
You will ideally be educated to a degree level in a food science, food technology or related discipline and have a strong QA and food safety compliance track record within the food manufacturing industry.
You will have a strong background in risk assessments, Quality Management Systems, and process control in a BRC/IFS environment together with experience of UK retailer (ideally Tesco) codes of practice and HACCP.
Fluency in English and French is required.
The Quality Compliance Coordinator role is a full-time role and permanently based in the Département du Pas-de-Calais region in France. The job would suit an individual who currently lives in France or is willing to relocate.
The role is paying €35,000 - €40,000 according to individual skills and previous experience (equates to approximately £30,000 - £34,300).
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Quality Compliance Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: