- < < Back to search
Quality Controller£10 per hour Location: West London Product: Chilled Ref: 62922
The company’s mission is to provide truly sustainable food that supports people, places and the planet; their team of 120 people are an extension of this company ethos.
As Quality Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring food safety and quality specifications are met.
- Inspect the product at intake and ensure they meet expected standards and customer requirements.
- Ensure all procedures and policies within the QMS are adhered to.
- Collect shelf-life samples & customer samples as requested.
- Ensure checks, such as temperature & weighing equipment, are carried out as per procedures.
- Ensure all finished products are packed and labelled per customer requirements.
- Check production paperwork for accuracy.
We are looking for an individual with previous QA/QC experience within the food or beverage industry.
Ideally educated to a degree level in food science or similar discipline, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge of food safety.
High attention to detail is also essential together with good organisation skills and good communication, both verbal and written.
The Quality Controller job is based in West London and is paying £10 per hour.
The working hours will be a rotating shift pattern of 6.30 am – 3 pm and 2.30 pm – 11 pm, 5 days out of 7.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Quality Controller job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: