- < < Back to search
Mechanical Machine Operatorc. £22,000 + overtime Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62775
We are seeking a talented individual to work for an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK.
The purpose of the Mechanical Machine Operator is to be responsible for the processing of company products according to the production plan, ensuring they are manufactured in accordance with the correct quantities, specifications and methods.
Typical daily duties will include:
- Organise production processes to maximise efficiency and meet targets
- Ensure quality standards for all products are met, raising any concerns
- Ensure company procedures for Health, Hygiene and Safety and Food Safety are followed
- Report any issues or breakdowns to the Production Manager/ Engineers
- Identify potential areas for improvement to production methods and processes
Previous experience working within a food production environment is essential and you will also be confident in operating production machinery.
You will be mechanically minded with an understanding of how food production machinery operates and be able to recommend areas where improvements to machinery, efficiencies and production processes can be made.
Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications are also a great benefit.
You will have experience in all or some of the following:
- Vertical Form fill sealing machines, premade Doy machines, potting machines.
- Filling out records including weight, metal checks, H&S, quality, and food safety
- Experience working in a labour-intensive, hands-on environment as opposed to fully automated
The Mechanical Machine Operator job is based in Essex and is paying c. £22,000 plus overtime.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Mechanical Machine Operator job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: