- < < Back to search
Food Production Operativec. £23,000 Location: Wiltshire Product: Dairy Ref: 62913
You will be working for a traditional business which produces high quality, organic dairy products which are supplied to wholesalers and specialist retailers. The business has seen phenomenal growth over the last few years and has installed new production lines to meet demand.
The Food Production Operative is a hands-on role working with the day-to-day production, processing, and packing of dairy products. You will also be a relief delivery driver for milk rounds.
Essential tasks include:
- Operating food production and filling machinery including fillers, washers, pasteurisers etc.
- Monitor product quality and hygiene standards.
- Ensure products are packed and ready to be despatched with required labels.
- Complete and required production paperwork.
- Operating the forklift truck and loading lorries.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, there is excellent scope for progression for the right candidate.
We are seeking a proactive individual with production experience in a food or beverage manufacturing or processing environment (essential); experience working with dairy products would be a great advantage!
- Good mathematical and English skills
- Be versatile and flexible to cover other staff as required
- Food Hygiene and Food Safety certificates desirable
- Preferably be a holder of a Forklift Truck licence
- Driving Licence essential
The Food Production Operative job is based in Wiltshire and is paying c. £23,000, increasing with the scale of the enterprise and responsibility.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, from 10.00 am – 6.00 pm. However, as the job will also be a relief delivery driver, the hours on these days will be 01.30 – 09.30 (approximately 70 days per year).
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Food Production Operative job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: