- < < Back to search
Bakery Production Shift Manager / Team Leader£30,000 - £35,000 Location: East Midlands Product: Bakery Ref: 62577
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and forward-thinking Bakery Production Shift Manager to join an established food manufacturing company which specialises in producing great-tasting, high-quality products.
As Bakery Production Shift Manager, you will lead the production team to produce and pack high quality food products, monitoring adherence to food safety, quality, quantity, hygiene parameters.
- Ensure adequate resources are available for the day to day operation of the bakery
- Report any production machine malfunction to the engineering team
- Follow production schedules to meet customer demand
- Ensure all products are manufactured to agreed specifications
- Ensure all staff follow company procedure to guarantee finished product safety, quality and legality
- Train new production staff members and identify re-training needs as necessary
- Follow the company quality policy and to adhere to BRC standard requirements, raining non-conformances
You will possess a good food production track record within a fast-paced environment, with experience of supervising, training and motivating production teams.
Experience of working with bakery products or similar would be a distinct advantage.
Excellent communication skills are essential. You will have a hands-on and proactive approach, be able to identify areas of improvement within the production areas, plus ideally be Food Safety and Food Hygiene qualified.
The Bakery Production Shift Manager job is based in the East Midlands and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 according to experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday; however, some flexibility will be required during peak production periods.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Bakery Production Shift Manager job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: