- < < Back to search
Production Supervisor£23,000 Location: Lancashire Product: Prepared Ref: 62931
This role is working for an extremely successful, BRC AA Graded food manufacturer. The business is dedicated to supplying high-quality products and combined with exceptional service, enable their food manufacturing customers to innovate and increase productivity without compromising on quality.
As Production Supervisor, you will assist with overseeing all direct reports to ensure timely and efficient food production to agreed product quality, safety, and hygiene standards.
- Ensure product quality, food hygiene and food safety standards are communicated, understood, and complied with by Production Operatives.
- Carry out staff induction and training of new starters.
- Ensure all direct reports are aware of required tasks and delegate duties accordingly.
- Manage staff production working hours and arrange shift working as required.
- Assist with production planning to ensure continuous workflow is maintained in line with orders.
- Assist in waste reduction activities, identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure all required personnel and production paperwork is completed daily.
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, you will be a good team player who has a food production background ideally with some supervisory, line leader or team leader experience.
You will have a good understanding of food safety, be highly organised, be able to plan your work effectively plus be IT literate.
Additional qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Health & Safety and Food Hygiene would be highly desirable.
The Production Supervisor job is based in Lancashire and paying £23,000.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am – 4.30 pm and Friday 7.30 am – 3 pm, however slight flexibility may be required.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
Suzy Standen-Payne, Recruitment Team Leader, is the main point of contact for this role.
If you have any questions about the job, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with Suzy on LinkedIn.
People who viewed this job also viewed: