- < < Back to search
Production Team Leader (Nights)£10.73 per hour Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62878
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high-quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic, fun working atmosphere.
As Production Team Leader, you will assist in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of the food production area and organisation of the production team, making optimum use of time and resources to ensure the department meets targets.
- Make sure all new staff are aware of what is required from them plus coach, encourage and support them to carry out their duties effectively.
- Participate in the operation of machinery in your area.
- Participate in all work positions within your area.
- Provide support to the Production Shift Manager as and when required.
- Lead by example, with a “can-do” attitude in line with the company values and work policy.
We are seeking a good team player who has previous experience working in a food packing or food production role, ideally with supervisory, line leader or team leader experience.
You will have a hands-on, enthusiastic work approach, can lead by example plus be a positive and committed influence. Food Hygiene or Food Safety related qualifications would be a benefit.
The Production Team Leader job is based in Essex and is paying £10.73 per hour.
This is a permanent night shift role; the working hours are 21.30 pm to 7.00 am, Sunday to Thursday. You may also be required to work up to 15 Saturday shifts per year during peak food production periods.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Production Team Leader job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: