- < < Back to search
Food Production Hygiene Engineer (Machine Setter)c. £20,000 + Overtime Location: Essex Product: Ambient Ref: 62789
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic, fun working atmosphere.
As Food Production Hygiene Engineer, you will be a key part of a talented and dedicated food hygiene team where you will be responsible for all food production equipment is cleaned to a high standard and is in good working order.
- Responsible for ensuring food production equipment is clean and in working order.
- Assisting the food hygiene team in the maintenance, set up and dismantling of machinery.
- Testing of machinery prior to start of shift.
- Ensure adherence with safety regulations.
- Communication with Section Leaders and Engineers with any relevant issues or information.
- Assist in maintaining GMP practices.
- Ensure product quality is always at its highest standards.
- Assisting in the operation of machinery.
We are looking for an organised and driven individual who has previous food production operative experience with good knowledge of food production machinery.
You will have basic engineering/mechanical knowledge, the ability to dismantle, clean and reassemble machinery, plus be able to identify issues which need raising to the engineering team.
You will also have knowledge of food safety requirements and any related qualifications such as Food Hygiene, Food Safety, etc. are beneficial.
The Food Production Hygiene Engineer job is based in Essex and is paying c. £20,000 (paid at an hourly rate) plus overtime.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, from 2 pm – 10 pm. You may also be required to work up to 15 Saturday/Sunday shifts per year during peak production periods.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Food Production Hygiene Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: