- < < Back to search
Production Assistant£9 - £10 per hour Location: East Sussex Product: Chilled / Frozen Ref: 62873
The role is working for a highly successful manufacturer which is dedicated to producing only the highest quality, wholesome and natural products which are supplied to customers all over the UK.
The purpose of the Production Assistant is to produce and pack food products, working to a high level of accuracy to meet production targets.
- Select and prepare raw materials for production ensuring correct quantities according to production plan.
- Ensure all products are manufactured to the highest quality.
- Accurately record production information.
- Operate production machinery, raising any issues such as malfunction or unexpected downtime.
- Fill products into packaging.
- Ensure compliance with Food Hygiene and Safety rules and standards.
You will possess experience in a production environment, most preferably within food manufacturing. You will also have an awareness of health & safety in a production/manufacturing environment and any relevant qualifications such as Food Hygiene, Food Safety etc. are highly desirable.
High attention to detail is required together with numerical ability and good communication skills.
Own transport will be required due to location and start times.
The Production Assistant job is based in East Sussex and is paying £9 - £10 per hour according to previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 6 am – 4 pm.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Production Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: