- < < Back to search
Multi-Skilled Engineerup to £32,000 Location: Dorset Product: Ambient Ref: 62816
This well-established and privately-owned food manufacturing company are experts within their sector in both manufacturing and creative NPD. They strive to remain true to their core values of quality, respect, provenance, service and design.
As Multi-Skilled Engineer, the purpose of your role will be to initiate and improve best practice in all engineering aspects including day to day maintenance, computerised preventative maintenance scheduling and breakdown procedures.
- Maintain and service all machinery, including mechanical and electrical aspects, in accordance with the companies IMS.
- Troubleshoot faults with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in a wide variety of solutions.
- Monitor and execute PPM of plant and packing machinery.
- Monitor, set and maintain the heating, water and lighting systems.
- General building maintenance (changing light bulbs, emergency light testing, basic plumbing etc.)
- Liaise with manufacturing and hygiene teams to ensure that plant and equipment is made ready and available for scheduled deep cleans.
- Ensures computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) are completed as required and maintained.
To be considered for the role, you will possess solid multi-skilled engineering experience ideally from within a production/FMCG environment (most preferably food manufacturing) as you will need to have a good understanding of how all lines / machines operate.
- Electrical bias (desirable).
- Competent with computer systems and software.
- Methodical and logical with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Ability to plan time effectively and multi-task, remaining calm in a pressurised environment.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer job is based in Dorset and is paying up to £32,000 according to experience plus 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
The working hours are 40 hours per week.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Multi-Skilled Engineer job, please click the Apply button.