- < < Back to search
NPD Technologist£18,000 - £20,000 Location: Gwynedd Product: Ambient Ref: 62639
This manufacturer is one of Europe’s leading innovators within their market sector. Their tremendous success is owed to their dedication to customer service and providing the highest quality products to some of the world’s best-known brands.
As NPD Technologist, your job will be to assist with the process of concept to launch for new food products and also contribute towards the improvement of existing products.
Typical duties will include:
- Develop new food products and contribute ideas
- Create, finalise and manage internal recipes
- Create and complete required NPD paperwork (QC sheets, photo standards, procedures)
- Create costing of new and current products
- Work with suppliers to obtain samples, product specifications and commercial information
- Create product descriptions and attend production trials, documenting results and findings
A clear passion for food is essential! Previous food industry experience is needed, ideally within a technical or NPD role; however, this position would also suit a food science/food technology graduate who is looking to start their NPD career within the food manufacturing industry.
You will be highly organised with good prioritisation skills, be an effective communicator plus be IT literate. A driving licence is required due to site location.
The NPD Technologist job is based in Gwynedd, West Wales; however, the company would also like to hear from interested candidates who are willing to relocate to the area.
The role is paying £18,000 - £20,000 according to individual skills and previous experience and the working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the NPD Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: