- < < Back to search
Specifications & Technical Assistant£25,000 - £27,000 Location: Greater Manchester Product: Ambient Ref: 62910
This long-established business is one of the largest premier manufacturers in the UK within their sector. Their passion lies in tradition, using the best ingredients to make delicious products, enjoyed by a wide range of customers in the UK and overseas.
The purpose of the Specifications & Technical Assistant to create and maintain specifications for raw material, packaging and finished products plus support the wider technical team as required with technical administration duties.
- Complete specifications to the required standards for retail, cash & carry and foodservice customers using customer and generic specifications software.
- Use Nutricalc to generate nutritional tables, ingredient declarations and recipe formulations.
- Assist the technical team during customer visits and audits.
- Generate and maintain controlled recipes, shelf-life data, organoleptic standards, cooking validations and artwork.
- Support customer complaints investigations.
- Manage and complete all customer information requests.
Food industry technical and specifications experience is essential. You will have full working knowledge of customer specifications systems such as MCreate, Authenticate, Erudus, Hamilton Grant, Brakes Assure, Aldi Portal, Ashbury etc.
Ideally HACCP trained, you will have excellent organisations skills, be a strong communicator and good knowledge of customer and third-party regulatory standards.
This role also requires someone proactive and happy working both in the office and the food production environment – passionate about ensuring products are safe, legal, and compliant.
The Specifications & Technical Assistant job is based in Greater Manchester and is paying £25,000 - £27,000 according to experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Specifications & Technical Assistant job, please click the Apply button.
People who viewed this job also viewed: